Get to Know BLAENAVON WORLD HERITAGE SITETour ID: 85
Great Days Out for Groups.
Designed to Inform - Educate - Entertain
An introduction to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Blaenavon.
- Significance of UNESCO World Heritage Status
- Links between World Heritage Site & Port Cities
- Blaenavon World Heritage Centre
- Blaenavon Workmen's Hall
- Blaenavon Ironworks
- National Mining Museum of Wales: Big Pit
- Valleys of South Wales landscape
All you need to do is provide the coach or minibus, with a working guide microphone. (Please contact the guide if you need a recommendation).
Driving Mileage - 65 miles (105 km) approx. (Cardiff start). 35 miles (56 km) approx. (Newport start)
Walking Distance - Minimal
If you are a fellow Member of Coach Tourism Council or Group Travel Organisers Association, please contact the Guide for exclusive discounts