The mysteries of NevernTour ID: 58
The mysteries of Nevern
2km - some ascent/descent.
Join us for a short guided walking tour around the tranquil and mysterious sites of Nevern.
Nevern is a very special place, attracting visitors for many centuries, saints, pilgrims, Lords and Princes.
- Nevern Chuchyard to see Celtic crosses, Ogham writing and the famous bleeding yew tree
- important station for pilgrims on their journey to St Davids, visiting
- the mysterious pilgrims cross and pilgrims footsteps
- the travels of St Brynach and the Celtic saints
- tales from the Mabionogion, the ancient book of Welsh mythology
- Nevern castle - memories of Norman/Welsh battles,
- meandering Nyfer river
- woodland walk
Minimum number requried for tour to commence