Hello - and welcome to Wales!
I’m a Blue Badge Tourist Guide for all of Wales but I live in the Wye Valley in south-east Wales. This means I’m ideally placed to meet visitors who are coming into Wales from London and southern England.
I work with both tour operators and private individuals so do please get in touch and let me know how I can help you.
I love putting together bespoke itineraries for groups but if you don’t know where to start, here are a few ideas:
- Chepstow Castle, Tintern Abbey and the beautiful Wye Valley
- Roman Wales
- Norman Castles of South Wales
- Cardiff and its hinterland
- The industrial south - a tour of the landscapes which made Wales wealthy
- Through the Beacons - geology, history and vast landscapes
- Towns and villages of the Black Mountains
- Swansea and Gower
- Prehistoric Pembrokeshire
Wales has something of everything for everyone - coast, hills, mountains, rivers, forests, quirky market towns and vibrant cities. A country with its own language, culture and history. It’s part of the UK - but feels quite different. A magical land where ‘Welshness’ seems imbued into everything.
I very much hope to meet you soon and show you just how special Wales is!
Please contact me by email: email@example.com or by text/WhatsApp: 0755-764-5078. If I haven't responded within 12 hours then I haven't received your message!