Get to Know BRECON BEACONS NATIONAL PARKTour ID: 29
Great Days Out for Groups.
Designed to Inform - Educate - Entertain
A full day tour visiting highlights of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- The highest mountains in Southern Britain
- Riverside town of Crickhowell
- Abergavenny - Gateway to the Brecon Beacons
- Market Town of Brecon, largest in the National Park
- Brecon Mountain Centre
- Contrasting scenery of South Wales Valleys
All you need to do is provide the coach or minibus, with a working guide microphone. (Please contact the guide if you need a recommendation).
Driving Mileage - 100 miles (160 km) approx (from Cardiff). 92 miles (148 km) approx (from Newport). 152 miles (245 km) approx (from Bristol).
Walking Distance - Minimal
If you are a fellow Member of Coach Tourism Council or Group Travel Organisers Association, please contact the Guide for exclusive discounts
Get to Know BRECON BEACONS NATIONAL PARK
Coach or Minibus