Pembrokeshire walking holidays - St Davids HeadTour ID: 85
Weekend of walks along the magnificent coastline peninsula of St Davids and the finest stretches of the Pembrokeshire Coast path. Follow in the footsteps of Celtic Saints, walk along breathtaking cliff tops, sea birds and coastal flowers, golden sands and visit ancient prehistoric remains from the bronze age and iron age.
St Davids Head - coastal prehistory and wildlife
Distance: 10km Duration: 10:00am - 17:00pm
An exhilarating walk along the rocky and rugged headland of Carn Llidi and the Pembrokeshire coastline. Definitely one of Pembrokeshire's finest spectacular walks.
- glorious sands of Whitesands beach
- site of St Patrick's chapel
- iron age fort with stone bank ramparts and remains of circular huts
- volcanic rocks
- Coetan Arthur burial chamber
- seabirds, coastal flowers and seals in season
Cost: £15 per day £10 child
( £30/£20 per weekend )
Minimum number of walkers applies