Get to Know 'THE VALLEYS' OF SOUTH WALES'Tour ID: 27
Great Days Out for Groups.
Designed to Inform - Educate - Entertain
A full day exploring 'The Valleys of South Wales', once the 'Engine of the British Empire'.
- Blaenavon: UNESCO World Heritage Site
- National Mining Museum of Wales: Big Pit
- Tredegar - Birthplace of the National Health Service
- Merthyr Tydfil - Iron Industry & the birth of Railways
- How coal made Wales the first industrialised nation in the World
- Post industrialisation and the future
All you need to do is provide the coach or minibus, with a working guide microphone. (Please contact the guide if you need a recommendation).
Driving Mileage - 75 miles (120 km) approx (from Cardiff)
Walking Distance - Minimal
If you are a fellow Member of Coach Tourism Council or Group Travel Organisers Association, please contact the Guide for exclusive discounts
Get to Know 'THE VALLEYS' OF SOUTH WALES'
Coach or Minibus
£260.00 (plus vat)
Available From: April 3, 2014 To: Dec. 31, 2020