Get to Know GOWER & SWANSEATour ID: 26
Great Days Out for Groups.
Designed to Inform - Educate - Entertain
A full day exploring the Gower 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty' and the waterfront City of Swansea.
- Contrasting landscape of Gower, the first ever 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'
- Spectacular coastal scenery & beaches, including Three Cliffs & Rhossili
- Swansea Bay and seaside village of Mumbles
- National Waterfront Museum
- Links to Wales' most famous author, Dylan Thomas
- Industrial Heritage of 'Copperopolis'
All you need to do is provide the coach or minibus, with a working guide microphone. (Please contact the guide if you need a recommendation).
Driving Mileage - 140 miles (225 km) approx (from Cardiff)
Walking Distance - Minimal
If you are a fellow Member of Coach Tourism Council or Group Travel Organisers Association, please contact the Guide for exclusive discounts
Get to Know GOWER & SWANSEA
Coach or Minibus
£260.00 (plus vat)
Available From: April 3, 2014 To: Dec. 31, 2020