A Taste of North WalesTour ID: 22
A TASTE OF NORTH WALES
If you love local good quality food, then this tour is for you! Your tour includes:
- Your own choice of refreshments at the newly refurbished White House restaurant in the village of Rhuallt
- A visit to the Ruthin Craft Centre, where we have a locally sourced lunch at family run and owned Café R, along with a talk from owner Silas Jones. Following lunch you can browse the artisan shops which make up the Craft Centre.
- Our final stop in a hop and a skip away to Patchwork Paté and an entertaining talk and taster session with Margaret Carter, who set up the company on the tiny stove in her back kitchen and re-wrote the hymn sheet on how to produce paté. Her products are now used by royalty and stars, so secret she can't even name them. Following the taster session there is time to browse the shop to take home some for tea, before we depart back to Chester.
Price shown includes guiding services of Carole Startin for the tour.
The full cost of the tour excluding coach but including:
- 2 course lunch and talk at Café R, Ruthin
- Afternoon taster session and talk at Patchwork Paté
- Full guiding services for the day of Carole Startin, A Wales Blue Badge Guide
NETT: £672.70 OR £19.22 PP BASED ON A MIN OF 35 PER TOUR
For more information please contact Carole Startin at email@example.com