North Wales Scenic Hills & ValleysTour ID: 18
North Wales Scenic Hills & Valleys
This full-day coach tour of the beautiful Vale of Clwyd - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, includes:
- A visit to the Grade 1 listed St Marcella's Church in Denbigh, with it's finely carved rood screen and more famous people than you can shake a stick at!
- Lunch at the Ruthin Craft Centre
- After lunch we visit Patchwork Paté in Ruthin, provider to the stars and royalty, and founder Margaret Carter will give us an entertaining talk about how she started the company followed by a taster session of their products.
- A final stop at Tweedmill Factory Outlet for a spot of retail therapy or sample some home made cakes with a tea or coffee.
Price includes full guiding services of Carole Startin, Wales Blue Badge Tour Guide
The nett cost excluding coach but including:
- Visit to St Marcella's Church
- 2 course lunch at Ruthin Craft Centre
- Taster session and talk at Patwork Paté
- Full guide services for the day
NETT COST EXCLUDING COACH: £707.70 PER GROUP OF MIN 35 OR £20.22 PP
For more information please contact Carole Startin at email@example.com