Maritime Anglesey & SnowdoniaTour ID: 123
The Maritime Anglesey & Snowdonia
This fun full day tour will introduce you to the stunning region of North Wales and show you the highlights.
From medieval castles & walled towns, to high mountain peaks dotted wtih sheep and farmsteads, to bustling market towns and lush green meadows, you’ll be hard pushed to find a tour which offers so much in one day?
Accompanied by Blue Badge Tour Guide Carole Startin your tour includes the following:
- Caernarfon Castle – 700 years old and still standing. One of the best preserved in the world, dating back to 1283 and one of our World Heritage Sites. There are some unique picture stops of the place where Prince Charles was famously invested Prince of Wales in 1969.
- Then on to the wonderful scenery of Snowdonia National Park, home to England and Wales’ highest mountain. Here you’ll learn about the tough life of a hill sheep farmer and how the Industrial Revolution changed everything in Wales.
- Stop for lunch (your own choice ) at the top quality Bodnant Welsh Food Centre in the Conwy Valley, which is home to the National Beekeeping Centre, a Cafe and Restaurant, Farm Shop, Winery and Cookery School – all showcasing the best of local Welsh food.
- After lunch we head for Conwy where you have the choice of taking a tour inside the castle, walk around the medieval walled town and harbour or just browse the eclectic mix of shops and cafes.
- Our final stop is at Llanfair PG for a fun Welsh lesson as you try to say one of the longest names in the world with 59 characters! Final shopping stop to grab those souvenirs.
Just bring your sense of humour and fun!
Included in your tour:
- Coach or minibus depending on the size of the group.
- Services of Carole Startin a top level Blue badge tour guide for the day.
For more information please email Carole Startin or call 07582 093582
Maritime Anglesey & Snowdonia
Coach or Minibus
Available From: March 9, 2017 To: Dec. 31, 2020